As an employee of The School District of Philadelphia, your work translates directly into improving the lives of the children and families we serve. Whether you are a teacher, school support staff member, principal or central office employee, your work impacts more than 130,000 students each day. You are a critical and vital contributor to achieving our District’s vision of ensuring every child receives an excellent education.
Please see below for critical information and forms for new and current employees.
- If you separated from service prior to April 15, 2015, your request to restore must be made within four years of your date of separation
- If you separated from service on or after April 15, 2015, your request to restore must be made within two years of your date of separation.
- The Office of Talent must approve your request to restore before you are eligible to enter our selection process.
- Restoration to Service Form
– (to be developed with staffing) for teachers and school-based support staff