- All Teacher positions are now available on our Career & Technical Education Teacher Application. Educators interested in joining us for the upcoming school year should begin the application process now. Pay close attention to the instructions outlined in the above application. Select applicants will be invited to participate in the interview process. Successful candidates are then eligible to be site selected at a school. Note: Being successful in the interview process qualifies you for a position, but does not guarantee you one. Hiring and placements are based on District needs.
- Read the Employment Opportunity flyer for Teacher of Trade & Industrial Education in your area of interest and please view FAQ’s and the Vocational Education Teacher Salary Schedule.
- E-mail your resume to Anthony Reynolds, Recruitment & Selections Specialist for Career & Technical Education – email@example.com.
- Candidates must also register to take the Occupational Competency Assessment (OCA) through Temple.
- For information regarding the Vocational Program at Temple University prospective CTE teachers go directly to the Temple Center for Professional Development in Career and Technical Education website: www.temple.edu/cte. For certification information, contact Nancy Johnston at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Career & Technical Education
Before a candidate can be placed in a position, all necessary HR documentation including, but not limited to, Criminal History Check, Child Abuse clearance, FBI clearance, and School Personnel Health Record, must be provided. Please visit our Hiring Documents page to see what clearances and paperwork are required for hire. Candidates will be contacted to report to 440 N. Broad Street for final hiring processing.