KES Substitutes Employees Will Enjoy:
- Competitive Pay: we will revert pay rates back to original school district rates
- Our commitment to never limit hours
- Weekly electronic pay options
- 401(k) opportunities
- Free pre-hire training
- Paid orientation
- Free ongoing professional development courses
- Employee reward and recognition programs
- An experienced KES Philadelphia team dedicated to supporting any needs and answering any questions you have
- A toll-free scheduling support team available from 5 a.m. – 6 p.m. EST
- Ongoing work assignments when school is not in session
*Additionally, retired teachers are eligible to work as substitute employees for Kelly Educational Staffing without impacting their PSERS pension benefits!
Classes of Substitutes
The School District of Philadelphia (not KES) will continue to employ the following classes of substitutes. If you are interested in applying to work in any of these positions, please complete the application, gather all required hiring documents and schedule an appointment for processing by calling 215-400-SUBS (7827)
Farmer (Fox Chase Farm)
- Oversees plants, tends and harvests vegetables and grain crops and may care for livestock and poultry. Maintains and operates farm machinery, and receives and maintains an inventory of agricultural supplies.
- Apply Here
Additional Documents Needed:
- Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Valid Commonwealth of PA certificate to act as a School Psychologist
- The School District of Philadelphia is not current accepting new applications for Substitute School Psychologists. Information will be posted here as the needs of the District change.