KE Substitutes Employees Will Enjoy:
- Competitive Pay: we will revert pay rates back to original school district rates
- Our commitment to never limit hours
- Weekly electronic pay options
- 401(k) opportunities
- Free pre-hire training
- Paid orientation
- Free ongoing professional development courses
- Employee reward and recognition programs
- An experienced KE Philadelphia team dedicated to supporting any needs and answering any questions you have
- A toll-free scheduling support team available M-F from 6 a.m. – 6 p.m. EST
- Ongoing work assignments when school is not in session
*Additionally, retired teachers are eligible to work as substitute employees for Kelly Education without impacting their PSERS pension benefits!
The School District of Philadelphia (not KE) will continue to employ Substitute Principals. If you are interested in applying, please complete the application through Taleo.
- Master’s Degree from an accredited educational institution.
- Five years of full-time, paid, professional educational experience, two of which have been as a Principal or Assistant Principal, educational administrator or other leadership position at the elementary, middle or secondary school level.
Additional Documents Needed:
- Possession of a valid Commonwealth of Pennsylvania certificate for an Elementary or Secondary School Principal.