Our district has a great need for teachers who specialize in the critical subject area of Middle Years Science 4-8 and Upper Elementary for the 2018-2019 school year.
As a Middle Years Science teacher, you’ll:
- Provide direct science instruction to students in middle grades while adhering to the PA and Common Core standards.
- Collaborate with other grade level teachers for cross-content planning.
- Have the support and receive coaching from senior instructional leaders in your building.
As an Upper Elementary Teacher, you’ll:
- Support student learning and drive academic growth for students in grades 4-6
- Provide small group instruction in order meet the individual needs of learners
- Collaborate with Special Education teachers and grade level teams to develop effective whole group practices, small group interventions, and individualized learning activities
Submit your application today if you’re ready to join us in redefining the school experience for all of Philadelphia’s students. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, and you can expect to hear back within two weeks on the status of your application.
We’re Reinventing Philadelphia’s Classrooms. Join Us.